- One problem, one weekend, eight languages
- How to retrive Outlook default signature
- How to completely uninstall VFP 9.0
- Retrieving VFP runtime DLL name required by EXE or DLL
- Send email via MSN email account
- Send email via Yahoo mail account
- Remove Structural CDX or Memo flag from a table
- Deleting pages from PDF file through Acrobat automation
- GDIPLUS.DLL security updates for VFP 8.0 and VFP 9.0
- Powershell - Benchmark Command
Code that runs fine in development may generate Appropriate license for this class not found (OLE error code 0x80040112) at run-time.
There are two types of licenses for ActiveX controls - development and run-time. See INFO: OLE Control Licensing in Visual FoxPro for more information.