There is more than one way to count lines in an ASCII file.
FoxPro doesn't provide a direct way to check if variable is integer or how many digits it has after decimal point but it can be accomplished using PADL() function.
|This is sample code. Add error handling and adjust to your requirements as necessary.|
* Copy file to different name llSuccess = FileOpWithProgressbar("H:\TEMP\tord.dbf", "H:\TMP\TEST.dbf", "Copy") * Copy with the same name llSuccess = FileOpWithProgressbar("H:\TEMP\tord.dbf", "H:\TMP\", "Copy") * Copy all dbf's
Visual FoxPro 9.0 Sedna is available for download on MSDN.
Sedna is a collection of libraries, samples and add-ons to Visual FoxPro 9.0 SP2.
It contains six components:
- VistaDialogs4COM for VFP on Vista
- Upsizing Wizard for SQL Server
- Data Explorer updates
- NET4COM examples to bridge VFP and .NET
- MY IntelliSense extensions
- DDEX for .NET access to VFP data
You know you're a nerd when you qualify for a bulk discount on domain renewals.
We have completed the transition to new software for the site. We hope you enjoy the changes.
In order to deploy VFP 9.0 object-assisted report features in runtime, the REPORT*.APP files have to be distributed with your application and their location stored into _REPORT* system variables.
The error 'Variable _REPORTOUTPUT is not found' may be generated if they are not populated properly.