- One problem, one weekend, eight languages
- How to retrive Outlook default signature
- How to completely uninstall VFP 9.0
- Retrieving VFP runtime DLL name required by EXE or DLL
- Send email via MSN email account
- Send email via Yahoo mail account
- Remove Structural CDX or Memo flag from a table
- Deleting pages from PDF file through Acrobat automation
- GDIPLUS.DLL security updates for VFP 8.0 and VFP 9.0
- Powershell - Benchmark Command
The VFP OLE DB Provider allows other programming languages and applications to access Visual FoxPro databases and tables.
The VFP OLE DB Provider is 32-bit dll (VfpOleDB.dll) and cannot be used by 64-bit applications.
VFP OLE DB provider can be downloaded from here. It's the same version as the one included with Visual FoxPro 9.0 SP2.
Code that runs fine in development may generate Appropriate license for this class not found (OLE error code 0x80040112) at run-time.
There are two types of licenses for ActiveX controls - development and run-time. See INFO: OLE Control Licensing in Visual FoxPro for more information.