- One problem, one weekend, eight languages
- How to retrive Outlook default signature
- How to completely uninstall VFP 9.0
- Retrieving VFP runtime DLL name required by EXE or DLL
- Send email via MSN email account
- Send email via Yahoo mail account
- Remove Structural CDX or Memo flag from a table
- Deleting pages from PDF file through Acrobat automation
- GDIPLUS.DLL security updates for VFP 8.0 and VFP 9.0
- Powershell - Benchmark Command
Virtual-Key Codes constants for Windows API Keyboard Input functions
* Virtual Keys, Standard Set
#DEFINE VK_LBUTTON 0x01
#DEFINE VK_RBUTTON 0x02
#DEFINE VK_CANCEL 0x03
#DEFINE VK_MBUTTON 0x04 && NOT contiguous with L & RBUTTON
#DEFINE VK_XBUTTON1 0x05 && NOT contiguous with L & RBUTTON
#DEFINE VK_XBUTTON2 0x06 && NOT contiguous with L & RBUTTON
* 0x07 : unassigned
VFP 9.0 version information for service packs and hotfixes.
An ActiveX installation on PC can be verified by finding its ProgID from OleClass property in the registry.
To distribute applications that use reports with custom paper size you have to create custom printer forms on every destination PC that runs Windows 2000 or later. The MS KB article Q157172 explains how it can be done manually. However there's a way to do that programmatically using Windows API.